1. These two forms (available at the Student Loan Procedures and Required Documents booklet):
- Yale Law School Financial Aid Questionnaire
- Brief Bio (samples at website)
- Required Notification and Confirmation Form
2. A copy of your 2010 Federal Income Tax Return and W2 (signed copy) for you and your spouse. If you are not required to file a federal income tax return, a non-filer statement is required.
If you will be 28 years old or younger on September 1, please also submit:
- Copies of your parents’ 2010 Federal Income Tax Return and W2s (signed copy). If they are not required to file a 2010 federal income tax return, a non-filer statement is required.
- Sibling Enrollment Verification Form (if applicable) – this form is due by October 30, 2011, and should be submitted by the Registrar of your sibling’s college.
Deadline: All required forms (except the Sibling Enrollment Verification Form) and tax documents are due in the Financial Aid Office by May 3, 2011. No funds will be disbursed until we have received all required forms.
During the school year, you will also need to complete the Term Time Employment Verification form as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
Visit our Financial Aid and Grant Forms page for any needed forms.