U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents

Print/PDF this page:

Print Friendly and PDF

Share this page:

U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents

U.S. Citizens and permanent residents should follow certain steps carefully to apply for financial aid. Before financial aid is disbursed to the student in the fall, the School must have a copy of the student’s and parents’ IRS Form 1040 for the 2010 tax year on file. You will need to fill out a FAFSA and Need Access Analysis.

You may complete the FAFSA form online and you may complete the Need Access form online.