Affinity Group Receptions & Dinners (Thursday)
6:00 – 7:00 PM Diversity Reception for All Groups
7:00 – 9:30 PM Affinity Group Dinners
155 Temple Street
Alumni interested in meeting with students from the Law School’s varied affinity groups are invited to a joint reception, followed by individual Affinity Group Dinners, where each group will honor a distinguished Law School alum.
Participating groups and their Honorees include:
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and the South Asian Law Students Association (Wallace Loh ’74) [Visit http://www.law.yale.edu/stuorgs/salsa.htm for more information.],
- Black Law Students Association (Hon. Gregory H. Woods ’95),
- Latino/a Law Students Association (Eduardo M. Peñalver ’99),
- Native American Law Students Association (Hon. Kevin K. Washburn ’93) [Visit their website at http://www.law.yale.edu/stuorgs/18669.htm to learn more.], and
- OutLaws (the Law School Community’s LGBTQ association) (Pamela S. Karlan ’84) [Visit the OutLaws@YaleLawSchool events page to learn more about their honoree.].
For more information about the Affinity Group events, and to register to attend, please visit www.law.yale.edu/AWAffinity2014.