We recommend Yale's Pierson-Sage Garage. Pierson-Sage is located at 280 Whitney Avenue and is free for reunion guests. It is an approximate 15-minute walk to the Law School. Yale's shuttle system is limited on the weekends and does not stop at Pierson-Sage Garage. To view the shuttle schedule, please visit: http://to.yale.edu/shuttle. The blue line runs on weekends.
The following outdoor Yale University parking lots will be available free of charge from Friday, October 24, at 4:00 pm to Monday, October 27, at 7:30 am:
• Lot 32, 111 Prospect Street (between Sachem Street and Prospect Place)
• Lot 51 Hendrie Hall, entrance on Temple Street (between Wall and Elm Streets, on the right)
• Lot 78, on Ashmun Street (between Lake Place and York Square Place)
Below are paid indoor and outdoor parking lots:
• Broadway Parking Lot, Broadway and Elm Streets (across from the Yale Bookstore) $$$$$
• Chapel-York Garage, 150 York Street (between Crown and Chapel Streets) $$$
• Grove Street Garage, 65 Grove Street $$$
Parking in New Haven is subject to meters, ticketing, and towing; public lots and garages are usually not open 24 hours and some Yale lots have either limited or no access. For those guests staying at hotels, you may want to park your car at the hotel and pay the nominal fee.
*To learn more about parking elsewhere in New Haven, go to www.infonewhaven.com/.