We recommend Yale's Pierson-Sage Garage. Pierson-Sage is located at 280 Whitney Avenue and is free for reunion guests. It is an approximate 15-minute walk to the Law School. Yale's shuttle system is limited on the weekends and does not stop at Pierson-Sage Garage. To view the shuttle schedule, please visit: http://to.yale.edu/shuttle. The blue line runs on weekends.
The following outdoor Yale University parking lots will be available free of charge from Friday, October 4, at 4:00 pm to Monday, October 7, at 7:30 am:
• Lot 32, 111 Prospect Street (between Sachem Street and Prospect Place)
• Lot 51 Hendrie Hall, entrance on Temple Street (between Wall and Elm Streets, on the right)
• Lot 78, on Ashmun Street (between Lake Place and York Square Place)
Below are paid indoor and outdoor parking lots:
• Broadway Parking Lot, Broadway and Elm Streets (across from the Yale Bookstore)
• Chapel-York Garage, 150 York Street (between Crown and Chapel Streets)
• Grove Street Garage, 65 Grove Street
Parking in New Haven is subject to meters, ticketing, and towing; public lots and garages are usually not open 24 hours and Yale lots have either limited or no access. For those at hotels, you may park at the hotel (for a nominal fee).
*To learn more about parking elsewhere in New Haven, go to www.infonewhaven.com/.