There are a number of opportunities to establish endowed funds that will benefit the School in perpetuity. For more information on how you may help to preserve the excellence of Yale Law School through your generous support, please contact the Development office at 1-866-848-5378.
Preserve Preeminence in Teaching and Scholarship
- Professorship: A gift of $5 million will name a fully tenured faculty position.
- Clinical Professorship: A gift of $3 million will name a clinical faculty position.
- Visiting Professorship: A gift of $1.5 million will name a visiting faculty position.
Provide Unparalleled Opportunities for Students
- Career Options Assistance Program (COAP): A leadership gift will name the COAP loan forgiveness program and ensure our graduates are not constrained in their career choices.
- Summer Public Interest Fellowship Program: A leadership gift will name the program that provides so many students with a unique and enriching perspective.
- Scholarship Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a scholarship fund to support talented and deserving students at the Law School.
- Summer Public Interest Fellowship (SPIF) Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a fund to support Yale Law School students doing summer public interest work.
- Career Options Assistance Program (COAP) Fund: A gift of $100,000 will create a fund to provide loan forgiveness to Yale Law School graduates pursuing careers in the public interest.
- Courtyard: A leadership gift will name the Yale Law School Courtyard.
- Dining Hall: A leadership gift will name the Yale Law School Dining Hall.
- Periodical Room and Library Source Cite Room: A gift of $3 million will name the Periodical Room or the Library Source Cite Room.
- Classrooms: A number of different classrooms are available for naming at $1 million or more.