Robina Fellowship Criteria
The Fellowship Selection Committee will review applications and select the fellows. Factors the committee will consider include:
- value of the proposed project, its feasibility, and its potential impact;
- applicant’s ability to achieve the proposed project’s goals;
- applicant’s human rights experience (in law school courses, extracurricular activities, summer jobs, or full-time work);
- applicant’s leadership capabilities and likely future commitment to human rights work; and
- sponsoring organization’s capacity to implement the proposed project (if applicable).
The Selection Committee may ask applicants to participate in a telephone interview.
The Schell Center will notify applicants of the results of the selection process by March 30.