What are podcasts? How do I subscribe?
Yale Law School is using a technology called RSS 2.0 to distribute podcasts, all free of charge. You can download these episodes one at a time or you can 'subscribe' to the entire series.
To download, click the Download MP3 link at the end of each podcast description. The MP3 will download and play in your computer's default music player.
To subscribe, you can use iTunes or your podcast software of choice.
(If you want to use iTunes you must have it on your computer, so if you don't already have it, download it now. It's free and installs quickly and easily.)
- Right-click (on a Mac, control-click) a feed name in the list below and click copy link location if you use Firefox, or copy shortcut if you use Internet Explorer.
- Open iTunes (or download it if you don't already have it)
- In the menu bar, click Advanced
- From the menu, choose Subscribe to Podcast
- Paste the link in the Subscribe to Podcast window and click OK.
Once subscribed, each time you open iTunes all new episodes will automatically download to your computer. And if you have an iPod and you subscribe, Yale Law School's podcasts can be downloaded for listening on the go.