ABA Required Disclosures
In compliance with the American Bar Association’s standards, the following information about the Law School and the JD program is provided to current and prospective students.
Information on JD tuition, fees, living costs, and financial aid, and refunds:
- Student Budget & Cost of Attendance
- How We Determine Your Financial Aid
- Additional Financial Aid Policies
- Curricular offerings from the current academic year
- Curricular offerings from the prior academic year.
* Conditional scholarship retention data is not available because Yale Law School awards scholarships solely on a need-based methodology, and therefore, conditional scholarships are not offered.