- The Public Interest Celebration where students, alumni, and faculty come together to socialize, build community, and reflect upon what it means to work in the public interest;
- The Heyman Colloquium which brings back current Heyman Fellows to discuss their federal government experiences;
- The Law Firm Practice Area Forum in which attorneys representing different practice areas share their advice with YLS students in a table talk format;
- Numerous business-related programs through which students learned about business opportunities for lawyers, such as consulting and finance opportunities;
- Judicial clerkships programs such as the federal judges panel, trial court clerkships and more;
- The Mentors in Residence program, through which dozens of alumni returned to the Law School to meet individually with interested students to discuss career paths;
- The Mock Interview Program, which partners students with alumni to enhance students’ interview skills.
Programs are announced through the CDO Calendar, in CDO's weekly email to students, under Events on the Career Management System, and on posters throughout the law school. CDO also welcomes the opportunity to co-sponsor events with student organizations.
Click here for more information about Co-sponsoring Events with CDO.