Welcome! The mission of the Yale Native American Law Students Association (NALSA) is twofold. First, we are dedicated to providing personal, professional, and cultural support to Yale’s Native American law students and fostering a community among all law students who are interested in Indian legal issues. Second, we are committed to educating Yale’s student body about Indian law, tribal sovereignty, and indigenous rights. NALSA is inclusive and welcomes all members of the YLS community.
2014-2015 NALSA Executive Board
• Chair: Katie Jones ’16 (Cherokee)
• Vice Chair: Lynsey Gaudioso ’16 (Cherokee)
• Outreach and Social Chair: Whitney Leonard ’15
• Programming Chair: Becca Loomis ’16
• Native Amicus Briefing Project Chair: Allison Tjemsland ’17 (Jamestown S'Klallam)
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about NALSA.