Print/PDF this page:

Print Friendly and PDF

Share this page:

Joint Degree Students

Questions About Joint Degree Programs at YLS?
Many YLS students obtain joint degrees outside the law school during their time at Yale, either with the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Sciences (FES) or the Yale School of Management. If you would like to learn more about combining your legal education with a master's degree, please contact the YELA Board. We will be happy to answer any questions and/or refer you to current joint degree candidates.