- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Public Interest Program
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
How You Can Give
How You Can Give
Checks & Credit Cards
Gifts may be made via checks payable to:
Yale Law School
P.O. Box 208341
New Haven, CT 06520-8341.
Call the Development Office toll free at (866) 848-3148 to arrange a contribution via VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Yale's Federal Tax ID is 06-0646973
- Gifts may be made online via our secure site, Giving Online.
- Multi-year gift intentions may be made online by filling out a Yale Law School Gift Intention Form.
Gifts of Securities or Mutual Fund Shares
Please notify your bank or broker that you are making a gift of securities to Yale and instruct your bank or broker to either telephone Contribution Processing at 203.432.4107 or e-mail email@example.com for instructions. Please tell your bank or broker not to proceed until speaking with a representative in that office.
Please contact Donated Securities at (203) 432-4107 with information about your mutual fund shares. The procedure for transferring shares is established by the mutual fund company, and Donated Securities will be able to assist you with the appropriate letters of instruction.
If your company or firm offers a matching gift program, the value of your gift to the Law School can be increased significantly. Your human resources or employee relations office can provide you with the necessary forms.
Gifts of Other Assets
Gifts to Yale can come in the form of other assets as well. For example, you may wish to consider gifts of closely held stock, tangible personal property if its use is related to Yale's educational purpose, or real estate. For more information, contact Nancy Turner, Associate Director of Philanthropic Engagement, Planned Giving at (203) 436-9633.
Individuals are encouraged to include the Law School in their wills; the School will provide fundraising credit for a percentage of the fair market value of the bequest. YLS also now offers a full array of planned giving services for donors who are interested in considering opportunities that provide an income stream for life and ultimately benefit the School. For more information, contact Nancy Turner, Associate Director of Philanthropic Engagement, Planned Giving at (203) 436-9633.
“ You have an obligation to serve, by virtue of the privilege, opportunity, and talent that you have. You have an obligation to serve, in your way, at some point in time, in your career.”
Gina Raimondo ’98
Governor of Rhode Island, 2015 Commencement Address