- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- The China Center
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Public Interest Program
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
Types of Gifts
Motivations for supporting Yale Law School are varied and personal.
Some people see the School as a vehicle for perpetuating values and ideals and making a difference in the world because of what our students accomplish.
Others value what they themselves received from their predecessors and hope to pass it along.
For some, investing in the School is an investment in the teaching, research and intellectual influence of the exceptional faculty.
Whatever your interests and concerns, the Development Office has created a menu of opportunities that can be used to match them with the priorities and needs of the Law School.
Types of Gifts Content
“ I’m really passionate about three things. I want to have less violence, fewer prisoners, and better schools.”
Professor James Forman, Jr.
Class of 1992