- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Public Interest Program
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Past Presenters
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
Social Media Channels
The Law School has a presence on several popular social media channels. Follow us, link to us, listen to us, and join the conversation!
Like the YLS Facebook page to receive periodic news about the law school and faculty members.
Follow YLS news and updates on Twitter.
Link to our official Yale Law Alum group on LinkedIn for networking with fellow alumni.
Get an inside look at life at Yale Law School on Instagram.
Watch videos from Yale Law School on Vimeo.
Find YLS on iTunes U for podcasts of lectures, book talks, and other events at the Law School.
Connect with us on Google+ for the latest news, information, and videos.
Student Perspectives - Thoughts on Life & Law at YLS