- Studying Law at Yale
- Our Faculty
Centers & Workshops
- Centers & Workshops
- Paul Tsai China Center
- Cultural Cognition Project
- Debating Law and Religion Series
- Global Health Justice Partnership
- Gruber Program for Global Justice and Women’s Rights
- Human Rights Workshop: Current Issues & Events
- Information Society Project
- John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy
- The Justice Collaboratory
- Abdallah S. Kamel Center for the Study of Islamic Law and Civilization
- Law, Economics & Organization Workshop
- Legal History Forum
- Legal Theory Workshop
- The Arthur Liman Public Interest Program
- Middle East Legal Studies Seminar
- The Oscar M. Ruebhausen Fund
- Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights
- Robina Foundation Human Rights Fellowship Initiative
- The Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy
- Yale Center for Law and Philosophy
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- Yale Law School Center for Global Legal Challenges
- Yale Law School Center for the Study of Corporate Law
- Yale Law School Center for Private Law
- Yale Law School Latin American Legal Studies
- Quinnipiac-Yale Dispute Resolution Workshop
- Bert Wasserman Workshop in Law and Finance
- Workshop on Chinese Legal Reform
- Student Life
- YLS Today
- Info For
About the Office of Student Affairs
Advising from Orientation to Graduation
The Office of Student Affairs at Yale Law School helps law students navigate their legal education from Orientation to Graduation.
We provide academic advising, support student groups and journals, promote student life and community building activities, and act as the primary resource for students who are seeking to find balance in their law school experience.
View more information about our Staff Members
The offices of the Student Affairs staff members is located on the Mezzanine Level of Ruttenberg Hall in Suite M85.
Exit the main building through the doors next to the L2 library entrance and head into the courtyard. Head left across the courtyard and enter the door immediately next to the bicycle rack (near the green metal sculpture). That's Ruttenberg Hall. Go up one flight of stairs -- that's the Mezzanine Level. Our office is on the right.
Take the staircase immediately to the left as you enter the main building from the 127 Wall Street entrance (where building services is located). Go up the first flight of stairs and enter the door on your left. Follow the hallway up a slight incline and past the clinical professors' offices to an open area with brick floors. Our office is straight ahead.
Our office hours during the academic year are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. During the summer, we are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Feel free to stop by any time we are open! Or contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com
For journal-related matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Affairs Programs
We understand that students arrive at Yale Law School with many different backgrounds and experiences, and it is our goal to ensure that the transition to Law School is as smooth as possible. In doing so, we have put together a series of programs (Yale NetID required) that seek to guide students through their first term and provide them with the information they need to best take advantage of their Yale education, both inside and outside of the classroom. We have a variety of programs that focus on student mental health and wellness.
Find more information about our Health and Wellness programs
View the Health and Wellness Community and Wellness Program Offerings (Yale NetID required).
We recognize that these programs cannot possibly address all of the questions students may have during their time at Yale Law School, and welcome all students to stop by the Office of Student Affairs to talk about some of the more individualized questions and concerns people have. If you’re not sure where to turn for help, please stop by our office.